Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 9,10,11,12

Dumb blogger was down =( so now lets put all four of these days together lol.

Day 9: a site that makes you happy. Well I have one site that will always get me to laugh, wether I'm in class or not.

When Parents Text

I can't tell you how many times while reading this site I have been almost at the point of tears because I cannot stop laughing.

Day 10: a youtube video that makes you happy.

I could watch this video all day. I love watching hip hop dances and wish so badly I could dance like this. 


Day 11: A story of something that made you happy today.

I havent dont much today other than sit on the couch and watch ghost whisperer but I talked to my grandma this morning and she told me how her and my mom were cleaning out our basement which is very cramped since we are remodeling our house. and its not really a climatic story but it just made my morning a little better to talk to her and my mom. I miss them a lot. 

Day 12: A description or picture of someone who makes you happy.

Mr. Mark Plaat. =) He is truly one of the biggest blessings in my life right now.  Its really crazy how things work out, and how people end up in your life. And looking back you know that everything led you to this. He amazes me. The amount of joy he brings to my life is incredible, even from over 700 miles away. I get to see him in June =) and even though I don't know how much or when ill see him next. He still makes me the happiest girl in the world.


God is Love
Christ is Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment