Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 5: A Song that makes you smile

The Good Life, OneRepublic is the current song on my playlist that makes me smile the most =) great beat, and true, this is a good life. And I mean you only have one! so why not make it the best you can?

Had a great talk today with the best friend =D and it really got me thinking about what I have to be happy for, and why I really should rejoice in my sufferings. Nessa made a good point today, one doesn't truly become a Christian because it makes your life happier, because if anything it makes your life harder. As I told Nessa today, it almost seems the more that goes wrong in your life, the more must be doing something right. Because if the Devil didn't see you as a threat, he wouldn't have to bother with you. And being able to still live for Christ in your times of despair make you even more of a threat. When you give your life to Jesus, you are signing up for a fight, one of the longest most important battles of all time, you are a warrior of God. To me, that is a huge honor. have a great weekend everyone =D


God is Love
Christ is Truth

1 comment:

  1. this song and your blogs have cheered me up, thank you miss!

    ReplyDelete