Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 6,7 & 8

These were all so similar that I decided to put them together, they are : something you found when searching, smile, love, and happiness on google. so here it is.

Smile:

I mean who doesn't love michael jackson with Charlie Chaplin?

Happiness:

I thought this picture was incredibly adorable. I don't think I have met one kid that doesn't love being swung around in circles. ohh to be a kid again, and have no problems.

Love:


Well what to say about love...there is SOO much anyone could say on this topic but I think what is the most encouraging about love is that you have the power to give it, and receive it. God IS LOVE. and this picture says it all, his love never fails. the thing about love is it can completely change your outlook on life. " Love gives energy, and enthusiasm to your pursuits.  You may not be able to define love.  You may not be able to quantify love.  But you know when you have it and when you don’t."  This is very relevant to my life right now. I know that I am ALWAYS happier when pursuing a relationship with God, and I also know when I have ignored him in my life because the happiness level in my life decreases greatly. 

Have a great day/week everyone =)

God is Love
Christ is Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment