Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 18: something on your dash that makes you happy.

I am assuming this means the dash of my car? and in that case I don't have anything on my dash at the moment. But I do have a beaded necklace with he C Paw on it hanging from my rear view mirror which makes me incredibly happy. Everytime I think about my school I can't help but be happy. I have so many good memories from college already and I'm not even half way done! I know this is supposed to be the time of my life and I am doing my best to make sure that it is. I picked a major that I LOVE, and I cannot wait to start working in the Design field. I have a section of amazing people that I don't mind (on most days) spending 30+ hours a week with and I have some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for =) whenever I get in my car and see that necklace I am reminded of just how lucky/blessed I am to be where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment