Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 17: What inspires you


My parents inspire me. Yes I am one of those kids that had the "perfect life" both my parents are still together, both still have their jobs etc. but let me tell you, I try my best to never take that for granted because I used to. 

Dad: as a father's day tribute and just to tell you how much I appreciate you. 
Thank You: for all the sports team you coached, for all the snow forts you built, for making me realize when I was being selfish, for being hard on me, for expecting the best from me, for encouraging me, for working long hours so we can go to school, for telling/showing me how to treat people, for protecting me, for making me be home at 10, for all the boys you didn't let me date, for taking us to lake cumberland, for showing us how to kneeboard and ski and a thousand other things, for being the best dad that anyone could ever ask for, and many wish they had. I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you do and did for me, and I'm sure that list could go on forever

Mom: as a mother's day tribute. (a tad late)
Thank you: for showing me how to put on make up, for taking me shopping, for helping me get everything for my apartment, for going to every show choir competition, for waking up at 4am to curl my hair, for waking up and sitting with me when I was sick, for taking me to the doctors on countless occasions and stopping at nothing to figure out what was wrong with me, for being strong and an inspiration to me and others, for teaching me how to sew and quilt and for making cool little things with me. thanks for being an awesome mom!

Mom and Dad: I hope you guys know that I want to be just like you when I'm older and you guys are the best parents that anyone could ever ask for. sorry for being a crazy teenage daughter but know that I do appreciate everything you guys have ever done for me and for our family. you guys are the best =)

God is Love
Christ is Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment